Car Wash Tour - Houston, Texas
October 1, 2019 @ The Houston CityPlace Marriott
For tour planning purposes & out of respect for our tour hosts you are encouraged to pre-register at least 10 days prior to the event. PLEASE NOTE: Onsite Registration fees increase to $125.
- Tuesday – October 1, 2019 at The Houston CityPlace Marriott
- 8:30 am Registration & Continental Breakfast
- Followed by the Car Wash Tour
- Reception Upon Return to the Hotel at 5 pm
- Registration Includes
- CAR WASH TOUR
- Scheduled Food Events
- Regional Meeting
- Interested in being a Sponsor for this event?
- Contact: Chuck Space
- (800) 440-0644
Safety Guidelines for Car Wash Tours
- Parking Lot Safety - Always give customers the right of way - be aware the added volume of foot traffic from the tour can add confusion to the customers.
- Conveyor Safety – At no time should a person step on or in the car wash conveyor.
- Tunnel Safety - Do not crowd or distract the guide on or prep staff while they are loading cars and use caution around wraps, miters, wheel cleaners and blowers when in operation.
- Chemical Safety - Caution should be exercised around all chemical products. Some car wash chemicals should not come in direct contact with skin or eyes.
- Slips, Trips & Falls – You are cautioned to use extreme attention in wet or damp conditions. Use caution when choosing appropriate clothing and footwear for the car wash environment.
- EMERGENCY STOP – Realize there are "EMERGENCY STOP" buttons at all sites.
Always be aware of your surroundings – Avoid moving equipment and give cars the right of way! Accidents happen when you don’t have an imagination!